Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hudson's 15 Month Stats

I cant  believe that Hudson is 15 Months my o my where has the time gone. I can't wait to tell yall my Big Secret after Thanksgiving. Now on to my Hudson.

Hudson Kale
you are a mess enough said you have just really grown into your best personality I have ever seen.
You love to laugh,play,run and laugh some more.
You are in size 4 diapers still
Wear 18/24 months still some 12 months too
Talk up a storm when the paci is not in your mouth
You Weight 25 lbs
Your 32in tall
You got 4 shots today including your Flu shot
You still take two 2 sometimes 3 hour naps which makes for a happy mommy
You will eat about anything we give
Im sure there is much more but I cant think right now ;)
You are growing up so fast please slow down and your are such a joy. Your Mommy and Daddy love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment