Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hudson's Big Boy Room

Hudson is getting so big and growing so fast. I can't believe in two weeks he will be 2 years old. Someone please tell me where the time has gone. This is some pictures of his big boy room. I'm still waiting on some art work for his wall that I ordered from etsy
He's done really good when we transferred him from his crib to toddler bed. The big boy bed we have now is from when his Great Grandad used it when he was a child then Zach used it as well. I love the history of the bed and how it has been used for 3 generations. Here's a peak



The lamp & nightlight the TV will be above the lamp when we hang it


The play area



Getting all animals ready for bed


Am I missing anything


I'm ready


Night Night


I hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment