Friday, November 18, 2011

Holden 5 Months

I'm a little late but its ok!!



Holden you are growing so fast and getting so big!!! I'm noticing that you are doing things a little sooner than you Big Brother I guess that's because your the 2nd child and are learning from him. I love watching y'all together. He is so good with you and even let's you pull his hair!! I love the way you look at him and just smile. What are you up to at 5 Months..


~you are in a size 1 diapers
~sitting up by yourself for a good 20 sec.
~in some 3-6 and 6-9 clothes
~ your much smaller than Hudson was at this age.
~loves all your toys and jumpers
~takes two decent naps during the day.
~You go to bed around 8 or 8:30
And wake up around 7.
~I'm still nursing but finishing up with formula just to give you the extra nutrients my milk supply is low and always has been so you don't get as full.
~you have been rolling all over the place

I'm sure I'm forgetting so much more!!! You continue to bring great joy to everyone you come in contact with. Your brother and you are my world. You have the best smile and mommy had made you rotten!!













1 comment: