Saturday, January 28, 2012

All About my Hudson

My oh my Hudson where do I start with you... You are the funniest, happiest, and a smart little boy. You love going to school on Mondays,Tuesday's, and Thursday. You are talking so much and asking so many questions. You are a funny one. Over the holidays we were getting ready to leave and were putting the dogs up Zach and I were in the kitchen, you walked up to them and said bye bitches we looked at each other and started to giggle without you knowing of course. We just acted like you never said anything at all that seams to work the best.











You are getting so big and it's so funny just to sit back and watch what you do.



When ever you get hurt you run to me so I can kiss your boo boos and I always say mommy kisses makes it better and you look at me and say yes. You melt my heart child and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.


Bedtime kisses are the best. I look at you and say Mommy loves you and you look back at me and say love you too mommy. Your so sweet.


You are such a joy to us and a wonderful big brother! I love you with all my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment