Sunday, February 19, 2012

What have the Morrison's been up to

It's been awhile so here is what's up with us in words/pictures
So here we go

Hudson watching TV on his little garbage truck too funny


Playing at the park with Grampy he was so funny Hudson would throw sticks down the slide, then he would go down first then he would make my dad go down and throw sticks at him it was really funny






Love these too

Then Hudson came out of his room one night with his zipper down and diaper half off. This kid kills me sometimes ha



Holden playing in his bed


Holden now sits up in his bed from laying down now. We need to lower the mattress in the morning. Speaking of new beds we finally got a king bed and let me tell you it is heavenly. I was holding out on getting a new comforter till we got a new bed and I'm glad I waited I got it at pottery barn love that store. We are having our headboard made so that's why it's so bare.






The shams love them



Mom got Holden these for Vday so cute along with the boys matching shirts.



Holden trying on caps!!! Too cute
And his first pair of Toms they are so small and cute





No comments:

Post a Comment