Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things Hudson Says




I'm logging this down because Hudson is a trip these days he says some of the funniest stuff.

The other day Zach was making a grilled cheese and he burnt it Hudson looks up at him holds out his Thumb and says Good Job Daddy. Too funny

Hudson wanted to go out the other day and I said no Hudson it's raining out he looks at me and says No I don't think so

Zach was getting out of the shower the other day and he threw water on Hudson he looks at Zach and said daddy got my whole body wet "silly daddy"

Everything Hudson goes to be mean to Holden exp push, knock down, hit, kick etc he goes sorry baby and gives him a kiss

Zach said I'm going to take you with me to get your hair cut Hudson goes no Nana cuts my hair haha my mom

The things that comes out of his mouth are to funny he's getting to this really fun stage and I just can't be leave he will be 3 in 2 months!!!!!!!

The other day he looked at me and said Mommy I Love You, I said I love you to Hudson then he goes I'm glad your here mama this child melts my heart!!!!

Kristin's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment