Saturday, March 30, 2013

Random Thoughts

I know this is such bad timing for this post and venting about stuff here and there especially with it being Easter tomorrow. I think I found my next idea I'm going to do. I'm going to make a book or journal of all the evil and mean stuff that my mother in law says. I think it would sell lots of copies. As people know we weren't in a hurry to tell his side of the family about being pregnant because the first thing that comes out of there mouth is we will pay to have y'all fixed. So nice. We were really waiting to tell his nanny and d dad about it but she called last night to tell us that she knew because my MIL had told her. Once again nice. When Zach came in and told me I swear I could of came across the city to where see was and just smack the shit out of her. I have no respect for someone who doesn't respect me or my family. So I got on Facebook and put a nice little memo about how the cats out of the bag and a big thank you by the way. We are having a baby boy in June. I guess one of her friends got on there and text her to go look at it. That's when the shit hit the fan. So now tomorrow I get to be around someone I absolutely cannot stand. Help us all and PTL it's only a couple hours. It's a really sad sad situation but what can you do. I just started to read the book Unglued so hopefully this will help a little. It used to not be this way at all I guess I just really stopped kissing her ass when Hudson was born. It's amazing how a child of your own can change everything about you!!! Anyways enough with that I hope everyone has a great Easter.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment