Friday, March 22, 2013

Speechless

Well last Friday I told my MIL that I was pregnant. Zach wasn't with us because he was working and she really needed to know since I'm huge and only have 3 months to go. We have with held the information from his family because there so not supportive of anything we or Zach does. So on that note I told her while we were eating lunch so she couldn't go all cray cray or get loud :) j/k not really. I just came out and told her we were having another baby. She asked when I said June. Even if your not happy for someone you still tell them congratulations its just freaking common courtesy but this does not apply to her and never has whats new. First thing that came out of her mouth was well I'm not happy about this. I told her I figured you wouldn't be that's why your just now finding out. Second thing she said is (this one is good) well are you getting your tubes tied. Are you freaking kidding me first off lady that's none of your damn business if we want another baby that's no body's concern we never ever ask anyone to help us or ask for money. Our kids are well taken care of, we dress them, feed them play with them love them and they go to a great school. It just really pisses me off. There is no support in that family and its just not right. That's why it stops here with my family. I will never ever favor my kids like my MIL does. Some people are just unbelievable. I have learned that you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with anyone else and it's very obvious someone's not happy with there self. I have learned to take it with a grain of salt and don't even let it bother me. It just hurts me a little that someone could say that to you. But I'm not surprised to say the least. I hope y'all have a great weekend.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your MIL and My MIL would be great friends. When we told her I was pregnant with our 2nd, she looked at my husband and said "There better not be a next time for news like this." Excuse me?! Yeah, she's crazy.

    http://bandrplus1more.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy and the sad thing is I have know her my whole life we should be great to each other :( but no she's one of these ladies who changes her personality to who she's dating so she pretty unbearable right now.

    ReplyDelete