Tuesday, March 8, 2011

28 Weeks and His Name

                                                           28 Weeks

Holden Lane Morrison

Today I am 28 Week and 1-Day Pregnant

Due Date: May 30,2011

Size of baby: He is the size of a Eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ive gained 10lbs I lost weight

Maternity Clothes: Pants I live in I can still fit into allot of my reg shirts

 Gender: Its a Boy!! Holden Lane Morrison

Movement:Lots of movement All.The.Time He moves more than Hudson ever thought about moving,getting to see Holden last Friday.


Sleep: What is this so called Sleep, not getting Any.At.All

What I miss: Not a thing I Love being Pregnant/maybe bending over and breathing

Cravings: The 4 S's Spicy,Sweet,Salty,and Sour/ PB&J Yummy

Symptoms: Heart Burn really bad, back hurting, pelvic pressure,and some Braxton Hicks has really set in again

Best Moment this week: We picked out a name Woot 

Worst Moment: I went to the Dr last Friday and had my Glucose test and had a big fat FAIL. so I have another Dr appt  Friday for the 3 Hour one Yippee. Wish Me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment