Monday, March 28, 2011

31 Weeks

I can't believe Im 31 Weeks Pregnant
Time is flying by and makes me sad.

~Today I am 31 Weeks 

~Due Date: May 30,2011
~Size of baby: Holden is the size of a Butternut Squash
~Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10lbs go to Dr Friday
~Maternity Clothes: Pants I live in I can still fit into allot of my reg shirts
 ~Gender: Its a Boy!! Holden Lane Morrison
~Movement:Lots of movement All.The.Time  and sometimes hurts me he kicks so hard Love It
~Sleep: What is this so called Sleep, not getting Any.At.All only when I take Tylenol PM
~What I miss: Not a thing I Love being Pregnant/maybe bending over and breathing and not peeing on myself :)
~Cravings: The 4 S's Spicy,Sweet,Salty,and Sour/ PB&J Yummy and ORANGE JUICE 
~Symptoms: Heart Burn really bad, Really Really Bad
~Best Moment: having a great week
I go to the Dr Friday and hopefully I will be able to see Baby Holden
I also ordered a name board for our house of the whole family Pic below

                                                          
                                                           I think it turned out really cute

                                     I hope yall have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment