Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Of Dimes In Memory of Our Twins OurAngelsOfGrace

We have set up a March of Dimes for Our Baby Girls. This really excites me and I cant believe how many donations have came rolling in everyone is so supportive and it just amazes me How great God is. Last year at this time I didn't want to do this I was still bitter,angry,and just didn't understand. This year is different I want to make a difference in honor of Our Sweet Baby Girls and all the other Preemies out there. I cant believe it has already been a year we have had ups and downs and surprises left and right. It amazes me what good friends we have who have already messaged me about walking for our girls. Our walk is April 30th and as much as I would love to walk I cant its 4 miles long and I was advised not to walk the Dr doesn't want me to walk my self into labor just cause I have complected pregnancies. I don't know how many Bloggie friends I have that actually read my blog still but don't fill obligated to donate. I just thought I would get our story out there. I will share a little tid bit on what went on that day from my MIL wrote this on the girls page.

On March 2, 2011, Mallory Grace & Mary Grace came into the world way to early. Zach & Kristin held their baby girls for 45 minutes before they took their last little breaths in their mom and dad′s hands. Mallory & Mary were baptized by the Hospital Chaplin in sweet little smocked dressed that volunteer for the hospital make for the babies that go home to heaven. I will never forget that moment as those sweet little angels laid in Kristin′s lap, the Chaplin took a tear from Zach and a tear from Kristin and said “with a tear from your mother and a tear from your father I baptize you in the Name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost”. We know our girls our in heaven surrounded by their great grandmothers, Grace & Mary, whom they are named after.

Our Team is called OurAngelsOfGrace
The link is http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1527372



If you would like to help us reach our goal it would be appreciated but please don't fill like you have to I just want to get our name out there
Thanks to everyone who has commented on my post with in the last year of this time Y'all are so sweet.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment