Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meet Tizzy our Elf

The other night I had Mimi pick up Elf on The Shelf. I know Hudson is a little to young but I thought it would be fun to start it now. We got the elf out and explained it to Hudson and asked went threw some names with Hudson and finally picked one. His name is Tizzy and Hudson walks around the house saying Tizzy Tizzy it's cute. We named him Tizzy for Tis the Season.


Tizzy made his appearance this morning when he grabbed Hudsons baby and stuck it in the Christmas tree. Hudson got up and asked for his baby and Zach and I showed it to him. Then he went to the tree to try an grab it here's a picture.


He looked and us and said tizzy no no mine. Have to love the mine stage. I can't wait to see what Tizzy has in store for us over the next few weeks. I hope y'all have a great day!!



**********************************NEW BLOG POST BELOW******************************





Kristin's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment