Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Hudson Said

 The other night I was on the floor playing with Hudson my Dad was beside me and Zach was on the couch. Hudson was laughing and then he looked at me and said Mommy, then looked at my Dad and said Bob, then looked at Zach and said Dada let me tell you it was the funniest thing and he said it plan as day. This is such an exciting age he is at right now. Who would of thought what a babies mind could change that much with in a few months. I'm just enjoying it so much as I'm writing this he is screaming in his walker for his daddy who is eating ice cream Nice. I hope y'all have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my post. It's always nice to get a message.

    I can't wait for the day to experience just that! Hudson looks and sounds adorable! It must be so awesome. Babies brains are like sponges and I think they are a lot smarter than we give them credit for - they just can't express it the same as we do.

    BTW, I noticed your previous post you had some questions regarding your blog - I don't mean to come across as rude, just wanted to let you know as a reader, I might suggest that you change your font colour to something darker as it's a little hard to read. Hope you don't mind me saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't mind at all thank you for letting me know everything helps. I'll change it tonight thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so exciting when they learn something new!

    ReplyDelete