Sunday, January 17, 2010

Really Sick

So I went to the Dr Friday night and got some meds I couldn't take the sickness any longer good thing I did cause I have the flu, double ear infections and a bad cold. i fill like crap and now Hudson is getting a cold poor baby and the Dr said they couldn't do anything until his fever was 100 i mean really if any one has any suggestions on what i can do besides sucking out his nose which only works for a sec please fill free to let me know. I'm going to rest some more have a great day...

3 comments:

  1. They probably suggested this already but a cool mist humidifier, saline nose drops (2 drops in each notril @ his age, then suck him out really good), and also putting a pillow under the mattress at the head of his crib will help the drainage go down and not keep his nose so stopped up. And he can have Tylenol if his fever goes over 100.4. Just keep checking it. The main thing is to keep him comfortable! (If you give him juice already, then juice will help too; it helps thin out the secretions so that they don't get all thick and mucus-y.) I'm a nurse so just giving you all the tips I can think of that we used for Mary Ella at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Nothing is worse than being sick and pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the tips We will try the humidifier. and the rest

    ReplyDelete