Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Counting Down The Days Till.....................

Yup I am counting down the days till we get to see Baby H again this is the big scan. Im really excited to be pregnant again. Im also alittle scared but Monday Night was a great Night I felt Baby H move for the first time. I forgot how that felt when I was pregnant with the girls I only felt them move once in the whole 20 weeks I was pregnant because I had so much fluid on my belly. This pregnancy fills really good. We went to the Dr Friday and we got to hear the heartbeat it was 160 bpm. It was great so now Im just counting down the days till Dec 30 thats when we will find out if Baby H is a Girl or Boy!!!!!

28 More Days

2 comments:

  1. Where the heck have I been?!? I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks you I also see that you are pregnant Congrats

    ReplyDelete