Thursday, January 20, 2011

21 Weeks and Belly Picture

So I finally am doing the survey and posting a picture. I'm loving every minute of being pregnant. I love feeling him move everyday and I love it when Hudson kisses my belly and points to it and says Baby. So here it is...

                                                                 Pregnancy Highlights:

                                
How Far Along:  21 Weeks & 3 Days

Size of baby: Lil Squirt is the size of a carrot

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Ive gained 8 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes have been for a while

Gender: Its a Boy!! Zach's picking the name this time

Movement:Yes please keep on kicking little squirt Love.It

Sleep:  Great and Lots more needed 

What I miss: Not a thing I Love being Pregnant

Cravings:  The 4 S's Spicy,Sweet,Salty,and Sour

Symptoms: A few headaches here and there, major heartburn, and extreme tiredness, few Braxton Hicks

Best Moment this week:  Picking out the bedding and feeling the baby move all day 

I'm so thankful that the Lord had blessed us with another pregnancy after the tragedy we had been threw I'm very blessed.

Now my sweet little Hudson he is getting so big I dont know what to do hes at this stage right now where hes talking up a storm and running around and growing so fast I cant wait till he meets his little brother.

Heres an I phone picture of him (blurry)

Telling everyone the great news

I hope everyone has a great night..

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 21 weeks! I'm so glad you've been blessed with another pregnancy too! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete