Friday, January 28, 2011

22 Weeks and 4 Days

                                                      Baby Boy # 2


How Far Along:

22Weeks and 4 Days

Size of baby: Lil Squirt is the size of a Papaya Yummy
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ive gained 8 lbs



Maternity Clothes: Yes have been for a while


Gender: Its a Boy!! Zach's picking the name this time


Movement:Lots of movement All.The.Time
Sleep: Great and Lots more needed


What I miss: Not a thing I Love being Pregnant


Cravings: The 4 S's Spicy,Sweet,Salty,and Sour


Symptoms: Heart Burn and Pelvic pressure
Best Moment this week: Zach feeling the baby move and Hudson kissing my belly

I was supposed to go to the Dr today but had to cancel because he was out of town so I'm going back Next Friday.


































No comments:

Post a Comment