Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Went to the Doctor today.

So I went to the Dr and we had a long talk. First I walked in the office which had pretty much been our second home of family for two years all the girls were crying as I was to. I was telling them the story of our girls. Then I met with the Dr he walks in and gives me a big hug and asks how I was doing and how Zach was doing. I told him we have our days. Then we proceed to think of our next step. Did I want to get on birth control or wait and I asked him questions like if I got on it would I have to wait when we wanted to start trying again. Then we went on to the harder questions the what ifs. What if I get pregnant again will my body deliver this next baby early, what if I have twins again I would be terrified. He told me when I got pregnant again they would watch me closely and check my cervix for thinning. He also told me that he could sew my cervix shut if I started having any problems. We wont cross that bridge till we get there he said. Its nice to have a caring Dr who you can tell truly cares. We had a balance after having the twins and he told us he was going to take care of it for us not to worry or pay it. I keep thinking wow that's really nice. They check me wrote me some meds in case I ever needed it got me some birth control and said until I see you again with a baby in your belly. We both teared up as we said our goodbyes..

2 comments:

  1. Kristin!!! It's so great to see you on here. I first want to say I am so sorry about everything y'all have been through. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I want you to know that I will be praying for y'all. God will give you the strength you need!!

    You were always such a fun, beautiful person...inside and out! Some of the best memories I have include you :) I will be keeping up with you through your blog. Please let me know if you ever need anything! I love you girl!!!!

    Oh and I also want to comment on how precious little Hudson is!!! You have a beautiful little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you that you were able to go & talk to your doctor about all of those different scenarios.

    You & your family continue tobe in my prayers

    ReplyDelete