Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fly Birdie Fly

It all started this morning Zach was feeding Hudson and I was in the bathroom getting ready. Its been nice here in the mornings so we always leave the back door open for the dogs to come in and out as they please. Ever since we got Hudson a sandbox the sparrows have been circling around like freaking volchers trying to play in the sand (I'm sure you know where this is going) Lets see flying birds outside+ door open= Little Birdie Inside The House Yup. I was done getting ready fixing to go and I saw something fly in the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. I told Zach that a bird is in the house he didn't believe me at first till he heard the wings flapping It was in the kitchen running into door ways and then in to the blinds I told Zach to grab him he shuts the blinds to trap it so he could grab it. I was wondering where he went and he comes out with these gloves on his hand like hes a freaking bird catcher he he it was so funny. he grabs the bird then it flew out of his hand and in to the door again he fell to the ground and I thought he killed his self but he didn't finally Zach got it and let it go he was so cute a little baby bird. So lesson learned no more leaving the door open. I wish I had pictures to show but it was all happen so fast.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny. Glad you got it out of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I'm glad you got it out of your house! That happened to me one time in the garage and I never thought I would get that thing out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would freak out! :) I'm glad all is well now

    ReplyDelete