Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Funday

So today it was off to the Zoo, we had so much fun Zach, Me, my Dad, and Debbie went Hudson enjoyed it and was so good as always. We saw the new exhibit for the Bears and it was really nice all in all it was a great day. Zach went in to the petting zoo area and let Hudson touch the sheep and I about died as Hudson was laughing so hard when he would touch it all I could think about was bacteria nasty so I made him wash his hands really well. Then we went to Huey's to eat.

Zach and I were supposed to have date nite tonight but I took one for the team and hung out with the MIL she really needed it to keep her mind off Ron all the time. We went to go see Sex and the City 2. Let me just tell you it was freaking hilarious I liked it better than the first I haven't laughed at a movie like that in a long time. She really needed this and we had a really good time. I will leave you now with our pictures today at the Zoo.
                                                             In the Parking Lot of the Zoo
                                                               My Dad and Hudson        
                                                               
                                                                     Poor Baby So Hot
                                                                      
                                                                    Petting the sheep  
       
                                                                    In the Egg
                                                                         
                                                                Pardon the hair getting it fixed       
                                                                      Tired Baby
                                                                       Have a Great Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment