Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Baby Hates Me

Ugh Hudson kinda sort of   Hates me I have come to terms. Let me just explain why i fill this way. I got a part time job because a SAHM wasn't working for me at the time it was just my newborn baby and I. It gets a little lonely so i thought a part time job would be good for me to get out of the house for a few hours out of the day. Now that Hudson is getting so big and really learning how to do stuff I'm hating that I'm missing out on stuff it makes me sad and hurts my feelings when I have Hudson and Zach gets home and his face lights up and gets all excited and when I get home from work I don't get that same reaction maybe I'm just playing into it so much but that's how I fill. Hudson always wants his daddy and it just seems that he likes Zach more than me I thought Boys were supposed to be Mamas Boys I guess I was really wrong. I'm just saying.....

My question is has any one else had there baby go through a daddy phase I'm sure he loves me the same and that I could be missing and playing into this whole thing wrong. Zach is a wonderful hands on dad and I couldn't ask for anything else. I'm thankful that he wants to do stuff and play with Hudson but my god it hurts my feelings that my baby loves daddy more than me. His Mom tells me to take full advantage of Hudson's new found love and tells me to have me time that I deserve it but I don't want to. I want Hudson to light up when he sees my face when I walk into a room like Zach. I guess I'm just a little teeny tiny jealous that Hudson shows Zach so much love. I'm Just Saying. Any suggestions that will make me fill better. Do babies just go through these stages. I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment