Wednesday, April 13, 2011

March of Dimes (Mallory & Mary Grace) T-Shirt/Donations

 I have decided to participate in the March of Dimes walk this year. Last year was too hard and so soon I wasn't ready. My goal is set for $1000.00 and we are already at $580.00 I would love to reach our goal there are only 17 days left to get donations in and even if its a few dollars every little bit helps and goes to a wonderful cause. I have a lot of people under me wanting to walk for the Our Angels of Grace Team. I decided to have shirts made for all the walkers because with the March of Dimes you only receive a T-Shirt when you raise more than $200. I personally wont be able to walk it because its 4 miles and Ill be 9 months pregnant and I don't want to have Holden after I finish the walk HA. I will be there rooting on our team and supporting them threw the finish line. I will also be handing out water. I'm really excited about participating in this and now on to the shirts. Sorry for picture quality but I copied it from the website to have them made. The Tshirts are $13. I cant wait to see the end result. P.S if you want to donate I have the button on the right side of my page and you can click donate now.

Here is the Front of the T-Shirt(sorry its blurry) it says Twin Angels Born To Soon 3-2-10













The Back Says An angel with the book of life wrote down these babies' birth and whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for this earth." I love this and thought it was the perfect saying

No comments:

Post a Comment