Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Tale of Two Diaper Bags

Funny Story

Let me start off by saying we have lots of diaper bags. I have a really nice striped Kalencom diaper bag, so Zach refuses to carry it when he has Hudson because he says it looks girly OK I understand that so he carries a black one instead. We have his and hers diaper bags now. The other day he had Hudson and called me and said hey wheres Hudson's bottle my answer to him was whoops I took his bottle and put it in my purse when we went to eat the other night. He said great Kristin now he has no food. My answer to him was my diaper bags stocked I would be sure to check your diaper bag before you leave the house next time, if you would of wanted to carry my bag you would of been fully stocked he he. So my answer is next time check the diaper bag before you leave the house... Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment