Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday....Old job!


I wish' .... I could go back and spend one day working at a job from my youth, and it would be
ACE HARDWARE

This topic sounded so fun so I'm hopping on the band wagon of Wishful Wednesday
I would chose this job because it was a really fun job plus I got to work with Zach and his family all the time. As many of you know Zach and I have know each other since we were 5. Our parents have always been friends so when I was about 12 his Dad let me come work part time on the weekends and some after school. I cheered so they also worked around my schedule. I worked there off and on till I was about 17. It was so much fun. We pretty much could do what we wanted and that was just the good days of where you have no worries, no bills, and you just got to be young. It was nice working for people you know.
I remember one time Zach and I had to lie about our age when he came and got Audited because we were so young we didn't want to get him in trouble aha to be young again and have a fun careless job. HeHe Its also funny how everything turns out.   Have a wonderful Hump Day.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be carefree too. I wish I didn't have to worry about payin' the bills - only in a dream world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! Yes, young and worry free is the place to be! :) I would definately go back to my job as the office manager for a construction company! The best job I ever had... well besides being a stay at home mommy and wife of course ;) I don't think any job in the world could top that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing :) You and your hubby look adorable together in your pic!! xxx

    ReplyDelete