Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend




First I want to say thanks for all the comments on my last post for Nursing in Public.

Now onto Fathers Day. Saturday we finished up fathers day shopping and my mom tagged along to help with the boys. Lifesaver. Then I got home got the boys ready and then Zach got ready for our Family Pictures at 6. We had a blast and cant wait to see them it was hot but I'm sure they will turn out great. We got done taking pictures then headed to Pickwick to spend Fathers Day with my dad and with Zach. It was so much fun and a nice little get a way. We just lounged around and ate ha. I'm so lucky to have a great father I'm such a daddy's girl and I'm so lucky to have Zach hes the best Father to our children. I love seeing him interact with them. We got home late and gave Daddy his presents then it was off to bed. Here are some pictures from this weekend.

                                    Hudson showing his daddy some love


Zach and the squirrel

Hudson running from the squirrel on the door

Cheeseball anyone

My Dad and Holden

My dad and the boys

Zach and Holden

Hudson's Tired Face

The good life

I hope all the Fathers out there had a great Fathers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment