Saturday, June 25, 2011

Holden 1 Month

I can't believe my sweet baby is 1 month old. Time is really flying by it really needs to slow down. I'm loving being a mommy of two boys.

What's Holden been up too




Holden you are getting so big
~Your 9lbs11oz

~Your 21in long

~You are staying awake longer

~Looking all over the place loves looking at the fan and and lights

~Your eating every 2 to 3 hours and at night you eat around 12 and sleep till 5 and eat again

~Your belly button cord came off at 2 weeks

~You had your first real bath and loved it







~Tummy time your not to fond of

~I put you on your belly and you quickly rolled over on your back
Could be a fluke though well see

Your growing so fast and getting so big if I could keep you like this I would.











Sweet Brothers




kristinsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment