Thursday, June 16, 2011

A look back with IPhone pics

I'm so thankful for my little family of 4. Life is great with us and we are truly blessed. I love all my boys so much!!!!
My sweet sleeping baby boy


Loving me some Hudson


My mom with her favorite boys


I'm so thankful Breastfeeding is going awesome and Holden is gaining weight we had him weighed today and he was at 9lbs. Two weeks ago he was 6lbs that means he has gained 3lbs in the past 2 weeks. I'm so happy I was really worried about this


My dads pet squirrel he is crazy about if you couldn't tell.


Hudson at the office just chilling


Silly Boy


Love these boys


Only a daddy would do this. A big daddy No No but Hudson got a kick out of it


Loving me some Zach


I'm so incredibly blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment