Friday, June 24, 2011

Loving My Boys (Tid-Bits)




This past week has been so fun to watch Hudson interact with Holden here is a few things that has gone on.

                                         Love dressing my boys the same
Sweet kisses
Ones up One out

A few days ago I was sitting at my desk and I had Holden in the bouncy seat next to me and I look at him and he has something in his hair. I brush it out and then look over to see where Hudson was well his over in the corner rubbing his hands on the office ground and making his way to Holden. So I out 2 and 2 together and Hudson was showing Holden some brotherly love. I love the age where Hudson is.

Hudson also thought Holden wanted to sleep like he does with the bunny over his face and cover him up. Hudson has sleep like that since he was about a month old. (don't worry daddy was next to him)

This was Hudson holding Holden ha tongue tied ;)
Hes not up to holding him much these days

Love sleeping babies

Love me some Kissie face

I'm loving having two boys and I'm so glad there close in age cant wait to see whats in store with these two. Lots of fun days ahead of us.
Holden will be 1 Month tomorrow times going by so fast so Ill do his post tomorrow.

Yall have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment