Monday, June 13, 2011

Favoritism

Favoritism(n) the showing of special favor or the state or fact of being a favorite

I'm writing this post because Ive held it in and only talked about it a  few times with some friends but I need to vent and get it off my chest. This seems to be an ongoing cycle and I swear to you it stops with my kids. This will not get passed down to my kids and if I ever catch any one favoring my children so help me it will be the last time you do it. My parents never favored my brother or me. Its an ongoing thing with The Morrison Family and everyone knows it and sees it. Zach's the oldest and T is the baby. I'm sure you catch were all this is going. T has always been favored cause hes "the baby" she just treats him differently and it really pisses me off. Zach is really laid back and doesn't really care and never has but I just cant let it go. I guess where I'm getting at is when I was in the hospital my MIL was there and you could kinda sense that this wasn't here first priority. She went to down to go outside and talk to my Mom. My mom didn't tell me this she told Sam and made Sam swore that I would not find out cause she knew I would throw a fit and get really mad and hold a grudge cause that's what I do. Sam let it slip out to me a few days after I had Holden. It seems to be when I was in labor with Holden she asked my mom if she was as excited about this one as she was Hudson's birth. My mom just looked at her with a blank stare and said I'm actually more excited because I know what to expect. Then my MIL just said O OK like she felt like an idiot for asking my mom that. Then she left. I guess the thing that really hurt me was she would not leave my side when I was having Hudson you would literally try to pry her off of me and its like she couldn't stay in the room she would always be trying to go get Hudson or go walk around and she was constantly stirring up some kind of drama with everyone and it really hurt my feelings its like she couldn't be happy. So its already trying to start the Favoritism and I'm going to stop it before it gets bad and I'm so lucky to have Zach's support of helping me nip it in the bud if I might say. There was allot more stuff to the story but I really don't fill like getting in to it. It literally makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it and all she has done. Don't get me wrong I love her but she has allot of making up to do because I'm just about over it. i just want to know what the hell was going threw her head when she said that. Im just really hurt over it.                   

                      Ok and now my two sweet little boys I love so much
                                                      
I hope yall have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment