Sunday, May 8, 2011

37 Weeks (full term)

37 Weeks








Full Term Baby

~Due Date~May 30th as of right now

~Size of Baby~Holden is the size of a big baby :)

~Weight Gain~12lbs as of Friday

~Cravings~salty and cheese dip,fruit, and Gatorade yum

~Maternity Clothes~Pants yes still in some of my regular tops

~Sleep~I hurt at night when ever I move, my pelvic and back

~Symptoms~Heartburn is really Bad, all it takes is just 1 sip and let the burning begin o my the contractions are coming longer and stronger

~Movement~He moves all the time and I'm not going to lie he hurts me hes so strong

~Gender~Its a Boy Holden Lane

I go back to The Dr on Friday the 13th so I hope we have some good news and if it's good I will go ahead and post. I'm really ready to see how much Holden weighs but he won't give me an ultrasound unless it's needed because of insurance purpose I really don't want to have a 12lb baby. So we have a few tricks were going to try ;) oh and on a good note our crib came in Friday so we need to get that put up yes talk about waiting till the last min. I hope y'all have a wonderful week...



No comments:

Post a Comment