Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

First off I want to thank all of you who left me sweet comments about the twins post. It will be ok

Now onto Mothers Day. We woke up and just kinda laid around until Hudson got up. Daddy went and woke him up and brought me my Mothers Day gift. It was so funny because he was carrying this bag half asleep. It was cute.


Zach and Hudson got me a Pandora Necklace and two charms. The letter H for Holden and a baby carriage.



Then we all got dressed and went to Mimi's to go out to eat. I hate that my mom wasn't there she was out of town. We went back downtown to the Majestic again because there brunch was so good. Here are some pictures of our wonderful day. I'm so glad and thankful for my family. I can't wait till next year when we have Holden. I also got a Mothers day gift from Hudson that he made at school those ate the best gifts.


Getting ready to go


Mothers Day 2011


Mimi,Hudson, and I


Long and tired day


Uncle Tyler fake sleeping


Last night Zach took us out to an early Mothers Day Dinner to Carrabbas I was craving it and he knew that and surprised me and took us there it was so good and Hudson enjoyed it to.


I love how we caught his smile


Our Family


Zach and I


We had the best day. I love my boys!!!!


New Blog Post Below

No comments:

Post a Comment