Monday, February 14, 2011

25 Weeks


25 Weeks

I'm 25 weeks today and its Valentine's Day. This week has went perfect no scares or anything. I'm feeling a little pelvic pressure but that's normal. The only thing is mt boobs really hurt like when I used to breast feed Hudson when I didn't nurse him on time I get this sharp pain in my boobs so ill ask my Dr about that next time. My next time at the Dr ill have my Glucose test done I picked the lovely orange drink I think it just taste like a flat orange coke. We have decided to go with the 4D ultrasound so ill be scheduling an appt for that. My cravings have been anything sour lemon aid love it and now that its Vday Zach got me 2 boxes of Chocolate Covered Strawberries and On my were they good I'm probaly up a few pounds since Friday. Baby boy is doing great and moving and kicking like a champ. I told Zach we needed a name by the end of the week. One of my friends is going to take our family pictures soon as soon as he picks a name and I cant wait she does wonderful work. Well I hope y'all have a wonderful Vday and rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment