Thursday, February 24, 2011

A New Journey In Our Life

My Baby I mean Toddler is starting Preschool next week. I have mixed emotions but I am mainly very excited he loves to dance and loves loves to read books so Zach and I were thinking it would be very good for him to be around other kids and to get him in before the new baby comes so he doesn't fill neglected. We went and he registered today and did great he loved the classroom. One day a week they have a bible study class which I think is awesome. Its not just a MDO program its actually a board certified preschool. He has been on a waiting list since I found out I was 3 months pregnant with him. They called right after the twins passed and said that he got in but I just didn't think it was the right time. I fill really blessed because when I called he was #4 on the list and she kinda bumped us in a class which she said rarely never happens so I'm feeling this was meant to be and its time for him to go he will be going only 2 times a week then next year we will do 3times. So I went and ordered a lunch box with his name on it and some more cups and a nap sack I'm just so excited for him to come home and tell me what he learned and the crafts and at the end of the year they put together a scrapbook. So excited to started this new journey.

It is also amazing weather I mean thunderstorm weather I love it so here are some pictures of Hudson playing in the puddles.













I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment