Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend started of very nice it was in the mid 50s and this whole week is supposed to be in the 60s and 70s what a great week it will be. We started off the week with a sick baby. He has a cold and runny nose and didn't sleep for almost two day but were back on track now. We were in Target and Zach found out the he was cutting two molars in the back so that was the main problem. Friday Mimi(MIL) said that she would watch Hudson for the night so we went to an Early V day dinner. When I got home from work Friday I had these lovely things waiting on me
 
They we so good I wouldn't mind getting some more today ha.Then it was off to Carrabba's it was so good and so nice to be alone just Zach and I. Dinner was very good I wish I would of got pictures but we didn't. Then Sat it was kinda a lazy day I cleaned and we played alittle and Hudson was finding lots of was to keep his self entertained. Then Sunday was a pretty day it was in the 60s we were going to go to the Zoo along with the rest of Memphis but we held off. So we just played out side for a little bit and then went out to eat. Here are some pictures of Hudson this weekend.

New Post Below




Hudson Dancing






Love this one

                                           Bath time Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment