Monday, February 21, 2011

26 Weeks


26 Weeks


Due Date: May 30,2011




Size of baby: He is the size of a Eggplant



Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 10lbs(haven't weighed yet)



Maternity Clothes: Pants I live in I can still fit into allot of my reg shirts



Gender: Its a Boy!! Zach's picking the name this time needs to hurry up



Movement:Lots of movement All.The.Time He moves more than Hudson ever thought about moving every time he moves I love it that's his way of telling me hes growing strong.



Sleep: little tough now need lots of pillows and I leave Zach little room



What I miss: Not a thing I Love being Pregnant maybe not hurting when I bend over to put my pants on



Cravings: The 4 S's Spicy,Sweet,Salty,and Sour



Symptoms: Heart Burn really bad, braxton hicks and pelvic pain



Best Moment this week: I better have a name at the end of the week.....

Keep On Baking Baby Mommy Loves You



No comments:

Post a Comment